1. Processing of foreign demands for recruitment of
2. Controls and regulate emigration
clearance for recruited workers for overseas employment.
3. Regulates private Recruiting Agents
those recruit Bangladeshi workers for foreign employers.
4. Implementation of self-employment
5. Collection and dissemination of labour
6. Looks after the welfare of Bangladeshi
7. Registration of unemployed persons and
referral to the vacancy positions.
8. To provide institution based vocational
and technical training in different employable trades.
9. To plan and implement development
programs to conduct training activities.
10. Conducting informal, formal and special
11. Coordinate Apprenticeship training.
- jordan 5
- moncler quincy
- louis vuitton homme
- louboutin homme
- giuseppe zanotti homme